Re: Consultants ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Consultants ...
Well, figure your rough time doing so, pick an hourly rate, and let that
determine your number. All any consultant does really. If they can't
afford it, they probably shouldn't be doing business, or tell them you need
a new AC unit for the summer.

I misread your ask, I was thinking you meant to do this as something more
repeatable beyond this gig, ie. doing it for other customers. I see jokers
pay a lot more than you'll likely charge for worse integration it sounds
like, so why not. And if repeatable, you probably should, then see my
tl:dr. :)

-mb

On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 12:54 PM Snyder, Alexander J <