Re: Linux and Intel RST

+ (text/html)
Author: Todd Cole via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Todd Cole
Subject: Re: Linux and Intel RST
I have a laptop setup similar. it had space for a 2.5 ssd and a nvme so zfs
*RAID-Z1* worked well. They are not the same speed but zfs raid 1 was worth
it to me and still very fast for my uses.
I currently have it *RAID-Z0 on it so that I have more room for my vm's but
no redundancy so i just have to backup vm's often *

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 4:22 PM Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss <

Todd Cole
Ubuntu Arizona Team
2928 W El Caminito
Phoenix AZ 85051-3957