Re: Trying to find CD/DVD Rom usinf Dolphin

Author: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Brian Cluff
Subject: Re: Trying to find CD/DVD Rom usinf Dolphin
You can also get to the files on the CDROM by clicking the little icon
of the flash drive in the system tray and on the CD device you should be
able to open it up with several options, one of them should be something
like "mount and open" which will open a new file manager window with the
drive path already set.

If all else fails, KDE mounts everything in the /media/<your_user_name>/
folder, and you cam just manually browse to that location and access
your files from there.

Brian Cluff