Re: I'm wanting to get my son into computers....

+ (text/html)
Author: David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: David Schwartz
Subject: Re: I'm wanting to get my son into computers....
my advice is to discover what your kid(s) are most intereseted in, and find ways to encourage them in those directions, regardless of whatever YOU want them to learn. That way, when they’re your age, they’ll have lots of memories of all the stuff you helped them with and the fun you had doing it together.

-David Schwartz