Re: Domain Registering and Hosting/Website Funny Business

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: Domain Registering and Hosting/Website Funny Business

On 2022-07-30 16:52, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss wrote:
> On Sat, 2022-07-30 at 10:20 -0700, wrote:
>> Hi Steve,
>>

> Keith, how would you like to give a MVC presentation at 7pm this
> coming Wednesday at
> GoLUG? I think everyone would benefit from have somebody who knows how
> to do MVC
> *right*.
>
> You can make it PHP centric or not. I think a lot of these people know
> PHP.

Thank you for the invite. I do not consider myself an expert. I just
know how I make it work for me.

So that is in Orlando FL? So that is a 3 hour difference from AZ?

I would be willing, however I would need a couple weeks to be able to
get prepared. I would create an article that would be the basis of my
talk.

I take the meeting are held on zoom or some other screen share utility.

Keith