Re: Dock Replacement under Wayland

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Dock Replacement under Wayland
Unfortunately not, cairo-dock just segfaults out under wayland, and Latte
dock is still about as useless as ever, it can't even figure out how to
exist on non-primary display, then it just disappears.

Sadly there just aren't many actually good docks out there, cairo is
literally the only one worth a damn for me, and yay me, it's now broken.

-mb

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 1:46 AM Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss <