RE:valve onboarding suckath

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: Mike Bushroe via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: RE:valve onboarding suckath
Am 27. Feb, 2022 schwätzte Mike Bushroe via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin Misha,

it's been a while since I tried to see if the account had somehow been
created.

I will try that again.

Been working a different project the last couple nights.

ciao,

der.hans

--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# Molotov Bible - religion thrown at other people in order to cause an