Re: bad mouse or a setting

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: bad mouse or a setting
Not been to one since covid, but local Goodwill stores seemed to always
have a bunch of mice and keyboards around, usually for a few bucks just to
be rid of them. I've found some nice stuff at them, even expensive gaming
keyboards and various peripherals. One man's garbage...

-mb

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 5:16 PM Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss <