Re: mouse weirdness sort of solved (was: re: my debian machi…

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: mouse weirdness sort of solved (was: re: my debian machine)
That is pretty odd, I don't tend to use my mouse to paste data, rather
hotkeys like ctrl/shift-insert or ctrl-shift-c/v, but weird it maps so
poorly linux can't figure it out. Never seen that myself.

What sort of mouse is it? Could just be a crap gadget.

I mostly use trackballs these days, but prior using logitech/microsoft
mice, and belkin/elecom random trackballs with many keys, never run into
having to remap mouse buttons for at least the primary 3.

As Eazy-E once said, throw it in the gutter, go buy another.

-mb

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 4:44 PM Matt Graham via PLUG-discuss <