Re: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans…

+ (text/html)
Author: Aaron Jones via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Aaron Jones
Subject: Re: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs
Those are some dangerous statements.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/05/06/chinas-greenhouse-gas-emissions-exceed-us-developed-world-report.html

If you think little Johnny playing fort nite is going to be the deciding factor versus China producing more pollution than all other developed nations combined I would disagree. But if you are war hawking here and trying to bait us into a pollution debate so you can get everyone to do the whole “war with China thing…” then you got my reply and I admit I got baited.