Re: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-american…

Author: Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Steve Litt
Subject: Re: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs
greg zegan via PLUG-discuss said on Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:16:27 +0000
(UTC)

>https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

Allow me to change the headline of this article to...

"Six States Responsible Enough to Limit Computer Power Consumption"

Anyone prioritizing their video game performance over the starvation,
water wars, crop failures, climate refugees, underwater cities, deserts
replacing farmland, and normalization of cat 5 hurricanes that will
surely come if we don't handle this situation correctly, is an ethical
cripple.

And anyone, who just has to have that superburner computer, of an age
not likely to live until 2060 is just borrowing on a future they know
they won't repay.

And it's not like you can't wait 4 years and have a computer using a
couple hundred wats that performs like today's 1000 watt gargantuan.

SteveT

Steve Litt