Re: Electrical costs to run a home web server

+ (text/html)
Author: Retro64XYZ via PLUG-discuss
To: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
CC: Retro64XYZ
Subject: Re: Electrical costs to run a home web server
Dreamhost is suffering a lot of security issues and they have been
getting their users blanket banned by "security" companies. So every
time someone forgets to update WordPress, your site is going to end up
on a Force point bulletin, and all your users are going to get a big red
"DONOTGOHERE" warning from Chrome. They also provide no support for
this, so you are on your own with arguing with someone in Thailand that
you don't deserve to be on their malicious website list that
inexplicably is being used by the government to decide who is and who is
not a bad actor.