Re: Tempe job monsoon

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: Austin Godber
CC: der.hans, Austin Godber via PLUG-discuss
Subject: Re: Tempe job monsoon
Am 19. Jul, 2021 schwätzte Austin Godber so:

moin moin Austin,

> I ended up not going out of town after all. Is the quarterly career night
> in person as well as virtual, or just virtual?

Virtual only.

> BTW, the updated job posting can be found here:
>
> https://terascope.applytojob.com/apply/TbqhTdWVLx/Devops-Engineer

Looks good.

> The "Requirements" section is less hard requirement and more like ... the
> more of this stuff you know or are super enthusiastic about learning, the
> more successful you would be in this position.

That's how we should generally view all tech job postings :).

Good to hear it from someone on the inside.

ciao,

der.hans

--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org