Re: Tempe job monsoon

+ (text/html)
Author: Austin Godber via PLUG-discuss
To: der.hans
CC: Austin Godber, Austin Godber via PLUG-discuss
Subject: Re: Tempe job monsoon
Hi Hans,

Glad to hear there is a virtual option.

We would absolutely consider remote applicants, but the more training a
person needs, the more that person would benefit from being in the Phoenix
metro area. We do have an office in the Arcadia area, but we have never
used it more than three days a week. Obviously covid changed that
dramatically, but some of us are going back one day a week at this point.

Until I have a revised job posting, the technologies involved are:

Linux
Kubernetes (on premises)
Elasticsearch
Kafka