Re: help with printing

Author: Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss
To: Michael via PLUG-discuss
CC: Brian Cluff
Subject: Re: help with printing
Looks like the latest version of PhotoPrint is 11 years old, so they
probably dropped it because it's become difficult to compile on the
latest systems and it appears to be

Try Gwenview.
Select the images you want included and then go to Plugins -> Images ->
Print Assistant
There appears to be a bug in gwenview that causes the Print assistant to
be greyed out.  If this happens, just deselect your images and select
them again and print assistant will be available.

You can also use Digikam.
Select the images you want included and then go to Tools -> Print Creator

Hope that's the type of thing you were looking for.

Brian Cluff