Re: Steam Deck

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: Steam Deck
SteamOS was built for the creation of Steam Gaming consoles. And while they
never quite took off as the hardware vendors wanted to steamos has not gone
away.

https://store.steampowered.com/steamos/

But based on some reading SteamOS 3.0 is coming, and the way it is talked
about makes it sound like arch is the thing. Although I am not seeing any
hard announcement of SteamOS 3.0 yet

This si also really interesting to ready through
https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/steamdeck

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 7:16 AM murph via PLUG-discuss <
> wrote:

Stephen