Re: Cannot send email Postfix / Dovecot

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Michael Butash
CC: techlists, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Cannot send email Postfix / Dovecot

Thanks Michael!!

I need to make my box's FQDN the same as my SSL and mail server (in the
client). I have them out of sync... this is all new to me so as I
configured everything I did not know what to expect. I'm hoping that is
the case.

Thanks!! I'll let you know.