Re: boy am I glad I have a basic understanding of linux than…

Author: Michael via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael
Subject: Re: boy am I glad I have a basic understanding of linux thanks to you guys.
That sounds like about the same time I came around..... If I remember
right it was the installfest at glendale community college. Redddhat
didn't work for me so the next month I took ithe computer to the
monthly meeting and had Hans put windows back on. I don't know why but
I went to the next installfest and told every one redhat didn't work
and they put debian on and that was it..... I never had windows again!

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 10:57 AM Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss
<> wrote:

> Eric Oyen via PLUG-discuss said on Sat, 3 Jul 2021 15:00:25 -0700
>
> >Yep,
> >Some of us even have experiences going back to kernel .099. :) wow,
> >it’s been almost 30 years.
> >
> >-Eric
>
> I don't know which kernel, but my first Linux was Redhat 5.1 in October
> 1998.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> Spring 2021 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful
> Technologist http://www.troubleshooters.com/techniques