Re: Troubleshooting Apache

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting Apache
Thank you for your help!!

It appears Apache is working. The one domain that is using Zoneedit
works fine. The domain that is using my zone is not working. Not sure
why not.

Last night I remembered there was a DNS/BIND doc on "The Linux
Documentation Project" So I am just now looking at that.

I think the problem might be as simple as my glue records and I have no
idea how to verify they are correct.

Still learning...