Re: Troubleshooting Apache

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting Apache
A consideration. You can have multiple domains resolved to the same ip
address. Apache will even sort itself out very nicely in the process.

That is a "working" scenario and apache basically only cares about the
domain that the browser is looking for and will load up what it has
matched.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021, 3:27 PM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <