Re: Troubleshooting Apache

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting Apache

I have two domains being hosted on this box. The first is working with
my BIND setup and does not work. The second I added as a check that is
using a 3rd party DNS and it works fine. I assume that points to my
DNS....

Interestingly if I change the IP addresses on my Zone to the same domain
that is hosted on my VPS it works. That I thought indicated it was an
apache issue.

Interesting problem.

Still hoping for resolution....