Re: Home Office PHP Web Server : HD Configuration

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: Home Office PHP Web Server : HD Configuration
I created some docs how to build a few different setups, but mine always
include encryption or raid that most don't do. I can forward some snippets
to help if you like, I've done this on ubuntu for some 10+ years, later
arch, but vm's I just do a base lvm setup for running atop this.

I don't know the list is dying other than folks don't have anything to
say. I always feel like I'm doing crazy sh!t, people look at my setups
like I have 3 heads like running raid+encryption+lvm, but it usually works,
until some bug hits and it doesn't. Most folks have little to say other
than "good luck".

I joined the plugaz libera.chat irc lately to check it out, but mostly
crickets there too. I guess social communication these days only means
tweeting with twits on twitter or fakebooking with daddy zuck, neither of
which I've ever partaken. I almost miss aol/yahoo of old.

-mb