Re: Editing firefox.desktop

+ (text/html)
Author: Steve B via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Steve B
Subject: Re: Editing firefox.desktop
I looked again and made more progress. Edited sandfox.desktop to read:

#!/usr/bin/env xdg-open
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=Firefox (Sandboxed)
Exec=/bin/sh "/usr/bin/firejail --apparmor firefox"
Icon=/home/steve/Pictures/firejailed-firefox.png

I get a shell of an icon in the menu with the text below it. Still can't
start the browser, but more than I had yesterday.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 6:10 PM Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss <