OpenMediaVault Server

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Phil Waclawski
Subject: OpenMediaVault Server
I really need a way to backup and keep track of all the media files
(photos, video etc) that I've created over the years.
I've been looking at FreeNAS, OpenMediaVault and others.

Any suggestions on drives? (thinking a RAID 10 of 4 8TB drives)?
File Systems? (ext4 or ZFS or?)

Any other advice would be appreciated. (hardware, software etc)
Phil W

--
The Maricopa Community Colleges are now operating fully remotely. We hope
you are safe and healthy during this time.