Re: DDR4 Memory for Mac

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: DDR4 Memory for Mac
Every time I buy memory, which is rare, "mac certified" means if it will
work in a mac, it'll work in most anything else agreeably. I usually fall
into the "else" category, and not really run into a stick of memory my pc
hasn't liked in decades. Good to know it meets apple standards as well
that must mean it was anointed by God or at least Steve Jobs' ghost.

-mb

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:52 AM Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss <