Re: start zoom from command line

Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: start zoom from command line
I already have the zoom client installed.  I'm looking for whatever I
would need to enter at the command line to have the zoom client open and
connect to the meeting in question.  If I had that information, I could
create a link to an application on the desktop so I could click it then
zoom would launch and connect to the meeting.

thanks