Re: messed up network manager.

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob Elzer via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Bob Elzer
Subject: Re: messed up network manager.
I was thinking of doing this to my CentOs system a while ago, before doing
it I read the install script. I saw that it was going to make changes to
DNS, so i decided not to install it. You could read the script to see what
changes it did and try undoing them.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020, 6:01 AM Aaron Jones via PLUG-discuss <