Re: After Linux Mint update, numerous problems ...

Author: joe--- via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: joe
Subject: Re: After Linux Mint update, numerous problems ...
So I ran: sudo apt dist-upgrade again and got this result:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done

197 additional updates are available with UA Infrastructure ESM.
To see these additional updates run: apt list --upgradable
See https://ubuntu.com/advantage or run: sudo ua status

Then I ran sudo apt list --upgradable
and got the long list of options that one sees when
running sudo apt full-upgrade

But I don't know which of those options I should try to use
or how to use them (in what sequence).