Re: DSL bonding

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: DSL bonding
150 Mbps, you're lucky.  Here AT&T has to bond  2 pairs so I can get 25
Mbps.    At least it's not comcast.  I wonder how many pairs they could
bond.  Is there a technical limit or is it just a matter of how many
they want to bond?  As more people abandon landlines, that leaves more
capacity for AT&T to bond multiple pairs for internet customers.