Re: text too small - almost forgot

Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: text too small - almost forgot
I installed 20.04 on another partition.  The problem with the text
changing size was still there, but that settings synchronization option
you told me about under system settings / login screen (SDDM) / advanced
tab fixed it.  The only bug I've noticed so far is the missing icons on
the system settings screen.  In the hardware section the icons for
audio, KDE connect, and printers aren't there.  There's only the default
icon with a question mark and a folded corner.  Still that's not a major
issue.  Thanks for the help.  I'm happy with 20.04 so far.

On 7/20/20 10:35 PM, Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss wrote:
> You're in for a treat.  20.04 is possibly the best release of Kubuntu
> ever.
>
> Brian Cluff
>
> On 7/20/20 9:10 PM, Jim via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>> This install has other problems.  Tonight I lost the toolbar and the
>> menubar in Gwenview.  I also lost the menubar in Dolphin.  All the
>> options I read online to restore them don't work.  I'm going to try
>> installing Kubuntu 20.04 on another partition and try it for a while.
>> I'm tired of messing with the 18.04 installation. Thanks for your help.
>>
>> On 7/20/20 3:30 PM, Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>>> Breeze is refering to the SDDM theme, not your desktop theme. There
>>> is no oxygen theme for SDDM. Unless you changed it, the default
>>> theme is breeze, but even if you did change it, just look on that
>>> same path substituting your theme for the breeze and it will also
>>> have a config file you can change.
>>>
>>> These are the available sddm themes in Bionic:
>>> sddm-theme-breeze
>>> sddm-theme-debian-elarun
>>> sddm-theme-debian-maui
>>> sddm-theme-elarun