Re: is my power supply dieing?(supplies)

Author: mike enriquez
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: mike enriquez
Subject: Re: is my power supply dieing?(supplies)
This brings up the subject of Computer Supplies. Where does everyone go to get their computer supplies. I use to go to Fry's Electronics but last time I went there it looked very empty. I use to get my power supply there but now I don't want to drive there for nothing. At times like this (COVID) I try Amazon. So my question to the group is "Where do you go to get your Computer Supplies"? Thanks to everyone.
Mike Enriquez