non-admin GUI deb installs

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: non-admin GUI deb installs
moin moin,

Is there a way to allow users to install and uninstall packages from the
GUI?

I do it by starting an xterm and having sudo rules for apt :).

But, I would like to give someone clicky clicky access.

The particular use case is Ubuntu and debian running KDE.

I want passwordless clicky clicky access to "apt update", "apt
full-upgrade", "apt install <packages>", "apt remove <package>" and such.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "I interviewed Jonathan Winters once in the late '80s, it was as if he were