Re: homewide sound system

+ (text/html)
Author: Shaun Anderson via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Shaun Anderson, der.hans
Subject: Re: homewide sound system
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=10761

I use this. Some kid wrote a python program that controls it over an rs232
dongle connected to a pi/PC. I containerized it and have it running
alongside my other home automation containers. It's a little pricey but
gives fantastic sound. I have 2 Chromecast audios as my inputs (I know, I
know). So any input of the 6 can be directed to any of the six zones. You
can also run all 6 zones off of the same input if you choose. The local
control stations connect over cat5e but aren't networked. I've been very
happy with it.

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 01:40 der.hans via PLUG-discuss <