Re: Good $100 Wifi Router for Apartment and Advanced User?

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: Good $100 Wifi Router for Apartment and Advanced User?
I'll give it to you for $100 plus your assistance on any of these issues I
have, listed in order of importance:

   - NFS Export is not allowing the client to modify file/folder
details (*chown/chmod
   fail 'Operation Not Permitted'*) on the Host.
      - I need the client to be able to do *"all the things"* the host can
      ... I've already done all kinds of troubleshooting, but I can't get past
      this error, and it is driving me effing crazy!!!
   - Windows Active Directory
      - I have AD DS setup up with DNS, but I don't understand Group Policy
      enough to understand OU's and where/how to make it so I can use AD
      credentials to log into things I have joined to AD (eg: vCenter).
   - Windows Certificate Authority
   - Never done this before, I would like to set up an internal Root CA and
      start getting my VMs and Appliances with certificates.
   - Join Linux to AD
      - I've done some light googling on this, but it still seems a bit out
      of reach for me, so any help would be appreciated.

Let me know what you think!

-Alex.

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 8:00 AM Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss <