Re: OT: How to make this simple html menu work?

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob Elzer via PLUG-discuss
To: Joe Lowder, Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Bob Elzer
Subject: Re: OT: How to make this simple html menu work?
"No video with supported format and MIME type found.

If you are getting this error, your video is probably not in mp4 format,
while you can link any video file, html5 will only work with certain videos
formats. It might be named mp4 but you'll need to check.

You can still right click and copy link location and then and then paste
that into VLC open network stream menu

On Sat, May 9, 2020, 4:49 PM Joe Lowder via PLUG-discuss <