Re: OT: How to make this simple html menu work?

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Andrew McRobb
Subject: Re: OT: How to make this simple html menu work?
If you want an easy way to develop your website on your local machine, just
fire up any simple HTTP server in your favorite programming language or
find one that's easy for you to use. There is an endless number of HTTP
servers out there. All range that specializes in simplicity for the simple
static site to full-blown dynamic server like Nginx, the sky is open.

Here is an example of one in Python you can use right now!

https://www.pythonforbeginners.com/modules-in-python/how-to-use-simplehttpserver/

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 12:42 AM Brian Cluff via PLUG-discuss <