Re: New Router Purchase

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: New Router Purchase
Am 26. Oct, 2019 schwätzte so:

moin moin,

I've been waiting for Turris MOX to be available.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/turris-mox-modular-open-source-router

And there's a new big box in pink saying it's available.

https://www.turris.cz/en/mox/overview/

Ah, but only out of Czech Republic.

Be sure to check out their honeypot as a service.

Turris Omnia has been available in the US.

https://www.turris.cz/en/omnia/

Both run modified versions of OpenWRT.

Nowadays you can get small unit routers that advertise about being DD-WRT
or OpenWRT compatible.

There are also LibreCMC devices from ThinkPenguin.

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-v2-tpe-r1200-0

port forwarding ++

ciao,

der.hans