November presentations sought

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: November presentations sought
moin moin,

Aaron is scheduled to give us a nice security presentation on WiFi hacking
in November. I'm looking forward to it.

We also have some cool presentations coming up for next year, including
a couple topics that were requested at the end of this month's general
meeting.

We currently need a presentation or two for the general meeting in
November. I need to leave town for SeaGL that day, so will be on my way to
Seattle.

Please let me know if you have something you'd like to present on
Thursday, November 14th.

In December we will have our annual end of year pot luck on the 12th.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org