Re: CentOS 8

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob Elzer
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: CentOS 8
I run 7 with the mate desktop. I'm wondering when that will be ready.

I have 8 in a VM as well. What I plan on doing is working on a kick-start
script that will install everything that I want and automate some of the
initial setup

I use iptables now and need to check out nftables to see how compatible it
is.

Have to see if any of my web pages break on 8

Lots of little thing to check.

Next cloud should now work better

Probably stuff I'm forgetting

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 12:55 PM Snyder, Alexander J <