Re: Ubutu cox and Thunderbird?

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scott
To: mike enriquez
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Ubutu cox and Thunderbird?
Cox's email platform was recently upgraded, I'd check to see if you're
using TLS instead of the SSL 3.0 and below. I would third the
recommendation to get off of Cox's email platform, and I'm writing this
sitting in Cox's Atlanta NOC. From what I've seen, our IT/Data side is
moving away from anything customer facing that isn't automated and revenue
friendly - e-mail is a part of that bit bucket.

<https://about.me/thomas.scott?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Thomas Scott
about.me/thomas.scott
<http://about.me/thomas.scott>