Re: Mint update fails ...

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mint update fails ...
All those errors look like it tried to do an update, but your systems
package database was out of sync with the server's package database.
You should be able to fix it by making sure that your system download a
current package database, or from the command line running:

sudo apt update ; sudo apt -f install

Once you've run that everything should start working again.  You may
even want to do:

sudo apt full-upgrade

to get your system completely up to date.

Brian Cluff