Re: pfSense and Netgate: was New Nginx documentation for beg…

+ (text/html)
Author: Shawn Badger
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: pfSense and Netgate: was New Nginx documentation for beginners
I have been using them for a while and I even have a support contract but I
am nervous about this as well. After some deeper conversations with a sales
person there who insisted "everyone is stealing their software" I informed
them that the only reason I was using their system was because I was able
to use it before I bought it and that it was open source. I really don't
think that person understood the OSS concept at all. That being said, i
have never had any issues calling their tech support and getting help on
any issues I have come across regardless of if it was a bug or self
imposed. I still recommend them for now, but if they start to crack down
beyond the stupid warning I will be jumping ship and they will loose my
business. This is just my 2 cents though.