Re: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite? SOLVED

Author: Joe Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite? SOLVED
Thanks to all who responded with various alternative ideas
that might have provided a different solution from the one
that I am trying to achieve.

Brian Cluff provided a script that will allow me to achieve
my original objective, which is to access 'kwrite' to files
(multiple different files individually) from a menu of those
... plus multiple additional menu options ... all with a single
tap on each different menu option.

Thanks again Brian!