Re: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite?

+ (text/html)
Author: azlobo73
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: html code to open a document in kwrite?
A related option that might work depending on the browser used is webdav,
but actually it would need to call a local file manager to do the lifting:

Here's an example setup via ownCloud and KDE / Dolphin (just as an
example):

https://doc.owncloud.com/server/user_manual/files/access_webdav.html#accessing-files-with-kde-and-dolphin-file-manager

One would hope that the functionality would be wired into the protocol
(webdav:// or webdavs://) so if a link is crafted with it, the appropriate
file manager launches to handle it.

---
Ben

python -c "exec(\"import math\\nprint ''.join(map(lambda x: chr(x), (
(ord('a')-(3*5)), int(math.sqrt(math.pi*76)*5+2),
int(math.ceil(math.e)*28), int(math.floor(math.e)*35),
long(abs(4%3*35+3)*2))))\")"