Re: start plop from grub

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: start plop from grub
I have a 128MB stick.  the bios treats it as a hard drive.  When i go to
select a boot device, the usb stick shows up under hard drives as a usb
drive.  I tried installing plop but it didn't boot from it.  The next
smallest usb stick I have is 16GB, then 32 and 64.  The bios doesn't see
those at all.  I have a cd to boot plop from if I can't make it boot via
grub.

thanks