Re: boot from cd, point to thumb drive

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: boot from cd, point to thumb drive
If I ever get a 2GB stick, i'll try it.    I tried the plop option.  I
used the script that allows you to customize the image burned to disc.
This saves me having to choose any of the available options.  I put in
the cd, and the usb stick, boot boot the machine and I get the
multisystem menu.  Thanks