Old ThinkPads

+ (text/html)
Author: Aaron Jones
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Old ThinkPads
Hello all,

This might be a long shot and very short notice but is any one on the list
in Colorado Springs, Colorado? I am trying to acquire some ThinkPads for
educational purposes and these auctions end tomorrow but it is local pickup
only.

https://online.auctionnation.com/auction/17158/item/7-lenovo-t60-laptops-2120512

https://online.auctionnation.com/auction/17158/item/6-lenovo-ibm-thinkpad-laptops-2120511

https://online.auctionnation.com/auction/17158/item/6-lenovo-thinkpad-laptops-2120510

So two questions I guess, any one willing to help me pick these laptops up
or ship them to me if I win them or is anyone in possession of some old
ThinkPads they want to get rid of to support my security meet up? Old stuff
collecting dust you want to give new life to? Let me know please.

Thanks,
Aaron