Re: video conferencing software for Linux

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: video conferencing software for Linux
I have been using Zoom in the classroom, it is very easy to invite folks,
works well in linux for the visitors, and it has a linux client for the
host. The basic free account has a time limit, but for 16 dollars a month
you get unlimited time for meetings, and 1gig cloud storage for recordings,
and you can download your recordings.

I like it more than Webex, and not just because Webex has no linux client.
Phil W