I have been using Zoom in the classroom, it is very easy to invite folks, works well in linux for the visitors, and it has a linux client for the host. The basic free account has a time limit, but for 16 dollars a month you get unlimited time for meetings, and 1gig cloud storage for recordings, and you can download your recordings.

I like it more than Webex, and not just because Webex has no linux client.
Phil W

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 6:10 PM <techlists@phpcoderusa.com> wrote:

On 2019-03-27 17:59, der.hans wrote:
> Am 27. Mar, 2019 schwätzte techlists@phpcoderusa.com so:
>
> moin moin Keith,
>
> for how many people?

Currently just two people.  In the past I have had 5 or 6 people on at
one time with Mac and Windows.  I'd like to add Linux to the mix.
Especially since the current need involves two Linux users.

> Nextcloud does WebRTC and I believe handles more than two.

Looks interesting.  Seems this is a library to include in one's app to
add functionality?

Thank you for your help!!