Re: Motherboard and graphics card recommendations for buildi…

Author: Aaron Jones
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Motherboard and graphics card recommendations for building a Linux Box
Times have changed. Most stuff works out of the box with little tinkering. What do you plan to do with the box?

Cryptographics?
Machine learning?
Posting memes on facebook and trolling 2channel?

Space requirements?

I use multiple Intel NUCS and I love them but if you are looking for a behemoth box to support your 50 card collection of ASICS, well I can point you that way too.